Wednesday 13 October 2010

myworld interview spot - Zoe Griffin

Every night, she gets into the coolest party or parties in London and posts stories on her blog immediately, thus outscooping newspapers and making sure her addictive blog gets thousands of hits. We spot the Party Princess today... check it out!


myworld: What are you up to today?

ZG: Today I am writing the first ever entries on my new party whiteboard. In a bid to get organised, I'm writing my diary up big so I don't forget anything!
On my chart of activities for the coming week is the Asahi Cocktail Masters competition, Papillion Design's new gallery opening, Firetrap watches re-launch party, Katie Price's book launch, the gala night of Flashdance The Musical, a National Chocolate Week tasting at The Ivy Club, a Pink Ribbon charity ball with The Saturdays and the African Music Awards. I want to see Guns N Roses at the o2 but not sure if there will be time.

myworld: Anything super hip you’re working on that you wouldn’t mind sharing with myworld?

ZG: If you go to http://zoegriffin.ipap.me/viewspots#/map you can see where all celebrities have been spotted in London recently.

myworld: If you were designing a hotel bedroom what would be amongst your top 3 prerequisites?

ZG: If I was designing a hotel room I would like a tap that dispensed Champagne. I'd also like a foot spa as running around town in heels means that my feet often ache and need some TLC. Finally, I'd like the phone number of a stylist so they could come to my room with a selection of awesome outfits. Or a wardrobe library - how cool would that be? Like a dressing up box with stuff you'd actually wear.

myworld: Our design philosophy takes into account the 5 senses – of all of them, which is your favourite and why?

ZG: Taste. Imagine life without the smooth hit of chocolate, the fizz of Champagne or the sharpness of coffee? Hell!

No comments: